Contact Us

1076 N. Cole Road, Boise, ID 83704 

Tel: 208-322-5150

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

© 2019 by United States Tennis Association. All rights reserved |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy


Looking for a place to play in boise?

Here is a list of all courts throughout the Treasure Valley. 

USTA League Regulations

2020 Rules & Regulations - Idaho Tennis Association All Leagues
2020 USTA Section Regulations - Intermountain Section
2020 USTA Regulations - USTA National
2020 Major Changes - USTA National
2020 FLEX Singles League Guidelines
The Code - Player's Guide to Fair Play

NTRP Appeals

Self - Rate Appeal Guidelines

USTA Medical Appeal Forms

Medical Appeal Guidelines
Medical Appeal Form
Attending Physician's Statement

If you are filling out a medical appeal form, please mail to:

USTA Intermountain
Attention, Lynn Lozano
9145 E. Kenyon Ave., Suite 201
Denver, Colorado 80237


Prior to submitting a grievance, please read the USTA National League Regulations (Section 3.03).  Grievance's are time sensitive in most cases.
A $50 fee must be submitted at the time of filing a grievance. Please make the check payable to the Idaho Tennis Association. If the grievance committee disqualifies the player who the grievance is against, the $50 check is returned to the person who filed the grievance.
Submit to:
USTA Idaho Grievance
Attn: Idaho Tennis Association
1076 N. Cole Road
Boise, ID 83704
or e-mail the form to:

Idaho League Captain Drawing Guidelines